Sunday, February 10, 2008

I am woman hear me roar



So, this post is a little late in coming, but at least I am posting something new! We have recieved tons and tons of snow here lately. Last Sunday we had an unexpected snowstorm and then were hit pretty hard on Wednesday with another huge storm. Brian was barely able to get out to school before the snow piled too high.
They cancelled school for Brian and work for me at about 9:30 because the roads were so terrible. I knew that once the snow stopped I would need to get out there and shovel the driveway so that Brian could get the car in. It finally let up and this is what I was left to shovel! The pictures really don't do it justice.

We probably had over a foot of snow in some area on the driveway with the drifts and this was perfect snowball fighting ammo. Super dense and packed. I was so proud of myself that I was able to shovel half of our driveway all by myself! It was quite the task, but never fear Mindy is here!....(we still only have half of it shoveled)


After accomplishing my huge feat I rewarded myself with this!

A luxurious Bubbble bath! Brian thought it was such a good idea that when he got home I had to run one for him as well!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay I am so glad I rent. hahahaha. I would hate to have to shovel after those last storms. but man I bet you got a good workout!haha.

Heather O'Brien said...

That doesn't look fun AT ALL! I think I'd rather have gone to work. J/K. Way to go wonder woman!

corinne and paul said...

wow! you are one tough chica!

Jen said...

Yeah! A new post! Chris's sister LOVES to shovel... crazy huh?

Brooke Bowen said...

It's just the year of the snow storms! Kinda fun though if you get to stay home from work/school!

Anonymous said...

Excellent work! I hope everything is great, besides the gargantuan snowdrifts.

Swensons said...

wow!!! SHE BLOGS!!!!

Joan said...

Mindy- You go girl! You are such a cute little thing, but very tough...
By the way, I shoveled a foot of snow on President's Day as well.... great exercise..
Love,
Joan