Monday, August 18, 2008

Cast your Vote!

So Brian and I want to see where the votes lie. Who thinks we are going to have a boy, and who think we are going to have a girl? Brian and I really have not had any premonition, so we want to see what all of you think.

I feel kind-of jipped at this point. I hear about all of these expecting mothers having dreams about what they are going to have. I have had ZERO! I have not had any dreams at all. Well, I guess I have had one pregnancy dream except my younger and unmarried sister was the expecting mother. I was so happy for her in the dream but I kept trying to resolve the fact that she had fornicated and that was not a good thing. So, Shae...anything we need to talk about? :)

Brian and I find out on Sept. 5th what we are having!!! So look for a post to see who has better insight than the parents.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, a boy?

Lauren said...

AHHH! I'm so excited for you both! I want to see prego pics of you! Well I am going to guess you are having a boy.

Brooke Bowen said...

How fun that you're able to feel the baby move around now! That's my favorite part about being pregnant! I'm guessing boy!

Jenny Bay said...

Well, I think I will guess girl, just to be different :) I can picture a cute little Mindy walkin' around!

Ashley Shae said...

I'm guessing a boy...Justin guesses a girl.

Harmony said...

I am hoping for a healthy baby boy so Ethan has another boy cousin, but I think it's a girl!

Derek said...

You will be having a little girl, and that is not a guess. She will be just as cute as Michelle Tanner from Full House and I will be the cool, guitar-playing uncle Derek (like Uncle Jesse) and Brad can be the funny one like Joey.

brie said...

I think you're going to have a boy, but that's mostly because since I had a boy, I feel like everybody else is going to too! (Congrats, by the way!) I love my man-child, and I'm sure a mini Mindy 'n Brian running around is going to be awesome for you!

Jen said...

MINDY!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I am so behind on blogging! I am so excited for you! Wow! I can't believe you are almost half way done already! So happy for you! I am thinking maybe a girl.... either way you will be a great mom! SO EXCITED!!

Adrea said...

I feel like I should vote girl since the majority is voting boy, but mindy I have always teased you that you are going to have all boys, so I am going to guess boy. You better call me first btw when you find out.

Kimi said...

I'm guessing a girl. Brian could use some more pink in your house!