Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Daughter?

Chloe had her 6 month check up yesterday--even though today is her 7 month Birthday. Things got a little delayed due to us being in Utah all summer. As I was saying, Chloe had her check up and everything is great! In fact, she is sprouting like a bean. Last time she had a perfect growth curve and was at 50% in everything. She is now in the 25% for weight--no surprise there. The 66% for head circumference, and get this, 90% for Heigth!!! I had to ask them, "are you sure, my child?!" Well, she certainly does not get it from me. It sounds like she is not going to be short like her Mom. I thought I would share because I was quite surprised.

Chloe is now crawling and pulling herself up to things. This kid is a go-getter. She will be walking in no time. She loves to have you hold her hands and walk her everywhere. I will post some video of her crawling here soon enough, since I know Grandparents and Aunts are eager to see.

2 comments:

Ashley Shae said...

She is walking now too!! With assistance that is, but still...sheesh! I can't believe how much she has changed since you guys have gone home.

Harmony said...

We miss her so much already. I have so many pictures of Chloe from the summer and I look at them often. I hope that someday we make it out to your place for a little trip. Traveling with Ethan just isn't that fun. Love you and miss you!